澳洲移民生活:免費證件翻譯(雙語)

人氣 16
標籤:

【大紀元4月22日訊】澳洲政府為新移民和難民提供免費的證件翻譯服務。有效期為入境之日起兩年內,過期則需付費。

文件種類包括結婚證明、離婚證明、出生證明、死亡證明、學歷、駕駛證、兒童免疫證明、工作經歷、專業協會證書等。由成人移民英語課程辦公處(簡稱AMEP)負責此項服務。所需手續不複雜。只要提供永久居民簽證並把所需翻譯文件原件和有太平紳士(JP)簽字的複印件提供給他們即可。

澳洲太平紳士有權做複印件的加註以保證複印件和原件相符。大多數郵局和、銀行和藥店都會有太平紳士,而且JP 簽字是免費的。

政府認可在文件上簽字的人員還包括醫生、牙醫、銀行經理、藥劑師、高等法院的律師、警察。

英文對話

  A: Hello, Can I help you?
  你好!請問能幫你什麼嗎?

  B: Hi My name is Ling Li. I would like to have my document translated.
  我叫李玲,我想把一些文件譯成中文。

  A: OK, may I have a look at your passport?
  行,我能看一下你的護照嗎?

  B: Sure, here you go.
  沒問題,請看。

  A: That’s fine. Which documents need to be translated?
  好了,請告訴我你需要翻譯哪些文件?

  B: Can you please tell me what kind of documents can be translated?
  請告訴我都可以翻譯哪些種文件?

  A: Well, you can translate your degree certificate, qualifications, marriage certificate, etc.
  你可以翻譯你的學歷、學位、結婚證、駕駛執照等。

  B: OK, how much do I have to pay for this?
  好,請問要付多少錢?

  A: It is free of charge. The government provides this service to new immigrants.
  這是政府為新移民提供的免費服務。

  B: Then I would like to have my degree certificate and my driver』s licence translated.
  那麼我想把我的學位證書和駕駛證翻譯一下。

  A: No problem. May I see the original documents?
  沒問題,我可以看一下原件嗎?

  B: OK, here it is.
  好的,在這兒呢。

  A: Sir, I am afraid we need you to get a copy certified by a JP.
  先生,我需要一份JP 簽字的複印件。

  B: Sorry, I don』t understand. What do you mean a copy certified by a JP?
  對不起,我不懂,JP 簽字是什麼意思?

  A: JP stands for Justice of Peace. You can found a JP from most post offices or banks. Once you have them sign and date the photocopy, bring it back to this office. We will be able to help you.
  噢,JP 是太平紳士的意思。大多數郵局和銀行都會有太平紳士,你需要 JP 在複印件上簽字後再給我們。

  B: That is great! By the way, can you please tell me how long it will take?
  太好了!另外請問翻譯需要多長時間?

  A: Normally it takes about two weeks.
  通常要兩週時間。

  B: Do I have to come to the office to pick it up when it』s ready?
  那我還需要上這裡來取件嗎?

  A: No, it will be mailed to your mailing address.
  不用,會直接寄到你的通信地址的。

  B: Thank you for your help, I will come back later.
  謝謝你的幫助,我一會兒再回來。

相關新聞
澳洲移民生活:在澳洲申請稅號 (雙語)
工卡被拖延可催辦
幫你少走彎路 移民律師談庇護工卡申請
公司所有者、高管 移民美國的明智之選
如果您有新聞線索或資料給大紀元,請進入安全投稿爆料平台
評論