移民指南

澳洲移民生活:申请社会福利(双语)

【大纪元7月23日讯】澳洲是一个福利国家,社会福利种类繁多,大致上分为如下几大类:老人和残疾人福利,如:age pension(须在澳洲住够10年的老人才具备申请资格), disability support pension等;家庭类的福利,如:widow allowance, family tax benefit, parenting payment等;失业救济福利,如:Newstart allowance, youth allowance. 还有特别专案福利,如:special benefit, sickness allowance, Austudy payment等等。申请人需到政府福利部门Centrelink 申请,亦需符合每项福利的申请条件及通过财产收入测试。

英文对话

在福利部前台

A:May I help you?

您需要什么帮助?

B:I would like to apply a Newstart allowance.

我想申请找工作的津贴。

A:Have you registered with Centrelink?

你在这里登记过吗?

B:No, I haven’t.

没有。

A:You have to register with Centrelink first.

那你得先在Centerlink 登记。

B:It is fine. Let me do the registration now.

好的。我现在登记。

A:Please fill the registration form and sign it at the bottom.

请填这份登记表,在底下签字。

B:I finished. Here you are.

我填完了。给你。

A:Thank you. I will make appointment of interview for you. Do you need any interpreter?

谢谢你。我要给你预约一个面试。你需要传译服务吗?

B:Yes, please. I need a Chinese interpreter.

是的。我需要一位会中国话传译员。

A:Do you need Mandarin speaker or Cantonese one?

要国语的,还是要广东话的?

B:Mandarin , please.

请找说国语的。

A:Your interview is next Monday morning at 9 o’clock, and please brings all your documentation.

你的面试定在下星期一早上9点,请带齐有关材料。

B:Thank you very much.

谢谢你。

(http://www.dajiyuan.com)