澳洲移民生活:银行开账号(双语)

人气 19
标签:

【大纪元6月15日讯】澳洲的四大主要银行有Commonwealth Bank of Australia (联邦银行),National Australia Bank (国民银行), Westpac (西联银行) 和ANZ (澳纽银行)。另外还有HSBC (香港银行) 和 Citibank (花旗银行) 等在澳洲的主要大城市也有很多分行和自动提款机。大多数银行周末不营业,但是随着竞争日益激烈,有些银行在华人居多的地区分行实行星期六半天营业,有些银行还有华语职员服务。

澳洲的金融产品多样化,需多方比较才能找到适合自己财务需求的账户。对于新移民或学生来讲,如果有部分现金和还未交纳的学费闲置不用宜开一个现金定期储蓄账户获取较高利息,另开一个日常用账户作为平日储蓄和付账之用。

提款机的使用方法

提款机简称ATM,在澳洲自动提款机非常普遍,各大银行都设有自动提款机方便用户。街头设置的提款机外观也许不完全相同, 但是提款的手续都大同小异。一般只需插入银行卡,输入密码,屏幕会提示您选择您的账户类别如:普通储蓄账户、支票账户、贷款账户或信用卡账户等,随后会要求您用触摸屏选择提款金额或手动输入提款金额。最后会要求您选择是否希望得到收据和账户余额。银行卡的每日最高提款额为1000澳元。一般说来各银行的提款机允许不同银行间提款比如:西太银行卡可用国民银行的提款机提款,但是银行会收取手续。

英文对话
A: Good morning, how are you?
嗨,你好吗?

B: I’m fine, thank you. I would like to open a bank account.
我很好,谢谢。我想开一个账户。

A: No problem, what kind of account do you want? We have several options available.
没问题,有几种账户可选,请问你想开哪一种呢?

B: Actually, I am not sure which one best suits me.
其实,我也不太清楚哪种适合我。

A: Will you use this account for daily banking?
请问你想用这个账户作为你的日常开支账户吗?

B: Yes, I will. All my wages will go into this account.
是的,我的工资也会进到这个账户。

A: I see. We have two products that might suit you. One is Access Advantage, the other is Access Select.
知道了,我们有两种账户可供你选。一个是优先账户,另一种是选择账户,

B: What is the difference between the two?
这两种有什么区别呢?

A: The Access advantage account gives you unlimited free transactions via ATM, EFTPOS, Branch, Cheque, Internet and phone banking, but with a $5 monthly service fee. The Access Select account gives you six free electronic withdrawals, unlimited Internet and phone banking and unlimited deposits with no monthly fee. But you may get charged if you make additional withdrawals.
优先卡账户每月可以无限次从自动提款机,EFTPOS,柜台,支票,上网及使用电话付款,但每月需五元银行服务费。选择卡账户每月只可以免费提款六次,但可以无限次上网及使用电话付款,没有月费。

B: Let me think about it, well, at the moment, I want to go for the one without a monthly fee.
让我想一下,嗯,我想现在还是选没月费的这种吧。

A: OK, you can always change the account or open a new one. May I have some identification, like a driver’s licence or passport?
好,你可以改变或再开新账户。我能看一下证件吗?驾驶证或护照。

B: Here is my passport.
护照给你。

A: OK, let me fill in your personal details. Do you wish to make any deposits now?
好的,让我输入你的个人资料。你要存钱进去吗?

B: Yes, I want put in $1500 dollars.
我想存入$1500 元。

A: OK. That’s done, here is your deposit slip. We’ll mail your pin number and your card in two separate mails within the next two weeks. Have a nice day.
好了,这是收据。我们会在两周之内把密码和卡分两次寄给你。祝你今天愉快!

B: Thank you, you too.
谢谢,你也一样.
(http://www.dajiyuan.com)

相关新闻
澳洲国庆日1.4万人入籍 纽省占四分之一
拥有过大权限  澳洲移民部长坦承很不自在
澳洲移民生活:免费证件翻译(双语)
工卡被拖延可催办
如果您有新闻线索或资料给大纪元,请进入安全投稿爆料平台
评论