商用英文:電話溝通技巧(3)

劉鴻暉、林秀璟
font print 人氣: 1906
【字號】    
   標籤: tags:

o 我能留言給他嗎?
May I leave him a message?

o 我能幫您留言給他嗎?
May I take a message?
= Could I tell him who is calling?
= Would you like to leave a message?

o 我今天晚一點再打來。
I will call again later today.

o 知道了!
I see.
= I got it!

o 好的!
Okay
= Sure
= Certainly
= 100% sure.

o 請問他幾點回來?
What time do you expect his back?
= When will he come back?

o 你知道他何時會開完會嗎?
Do you know when he will be out of his meeting?

o 讓我查看一下他今天的行程表。
Let me check his schedule for the day.

o 你可以告訴他我有打電話來?
Could you tell him that I called?

o 他大約一小時後回辦公室。
He will be back in office about an hour.

o 他沒有專線,請撥總機。
He doesn’t have a direct line, please try our switchboard/operator.

o 我想如果您能留言或試著今天下午晚一點再打過來,會比較好。
I think that it would be better if you leave a message or try to call back this late afternoon.

o 他有你的行動電話號碼嗎?
Does he have your mobile number (=cell phone number)?

o 讓我重複你的訊息,確認無誤。
Let me repeat your message, just to confirm.

o 您的意思是指貴公司可以接受付款條件,對嗎?
What are you saying is that you cab accept the payment term. Is that right?

o 我最好將它寫下。
I’d better write it down.

o 湯瑪斯先生,我可以寄一封簡訊給羅斯,但是很抱歉我無法保證他能夠及時收到。
Mr. Thomas, I can send Ross a message, but I am sorry that there’s no guarantee that he’ll get it in time.

o 我一定會轉告他的。
I will be sure to pass the message to him.

o 你聽得到嗎?
Hello, can you hear me?

o 電話通訊不良,我再重撥。
We have a bad connection. Let me call you back.

o 不好意思,電話有雜音,請再說一次好嗎?
Excuse me, there is some noise on the line. Could you repeat that, please?

o 聽起來似乎你很沮喪,能告訴我發生什麼事嗎?
You seem upset. Do you want to tell me what’s wrong?

o 陳先生,這聽起來很急,是嗎?
This sounds urgent, Mr. Chen. Is it?

o 艾爾比女士,讓我為您解決問題。我將打電話給本公司的工程師確認一、兩件事情,然後馬上回電給您。
Mrs. Elbe, let me save you the trouble. I will give our engineer a call and check one or two things. I’ll call you right back.

o 假如你需要協助,請讓我知道。
If you need any help, just let me know.

o 讓我試著總結我們今天的談話內容。
Let me just try and summarize where we’ve got to.

o 感謝您的協助!
Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

o 我希望能夠協助您,但是這已經超乎我的專業領域,所以我已經安排專家與您聯繫。
I’d like to be able to help, but it’s outside my professional area, so I’ve arranged for expert to contact you.

o 很抱歉造成您的不便。
I do apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

摘自五南文化事業機構出版《商用英文:最佳商務往來溝通藝術》
(http://www.dajiyuan.com)

如果您有新聞線索或資料給大紀元,請進入安全投稿爆料平台。
related article
評論