商用英文:演說與報告(4)

劉鴻暉、林秀璟
font print 人氣: 133
【字號】    
   標籤: tags:

當展開一個新主題的說法如下:

o Next, the distribution networks will cover the following topics.
(配銷網絡將會是接下來的主題。)

o Now, we will be looking at how this relates to profit-making.
(現在讓我們看一下這和賺取利潤之間的關係。)

單字解析

transition (n) 轉變、過渡
There is a successful transition to the new information technology system in this company.
(這家公司轉換到新的資訊系統很成功。)

profit-making (ph.) 營利的、有利可圖
How does a company turn inventions into profit-making assets?
(一家公司如何將創意發明轉為可以營利的資產呢?)

強調重點與結論的說法如下:

o I’d like to end by emphasizing these main points.
= I’d like to end with a summary of the main points.
(我想以強調這些重點做演說結束。)

o That finishes off my presentation.
(以上就是我的演講內容。)

o Does anyone have any question?
(有人要提問嗎?)

o Comments or questions are welcomed.
(歡迎評論或提問。)

o I hope you found the talk informative.
(我希望你們覺得這個演講對你們有用。)

o Thank you very much for listening.
(非常感謝聆聽。)

如果你是聽眾,聽不清楚演講者的演說內容時,問法如下:

o Excuse me, could you explain how this project is done?
(不好意思,能否請你解釋這方案如何完成?)

o Excuse me, could you just go over the statement again?
(不好意思,能否請再解釋一次該聲明?)

o Would you mind briefly clarifying how to complete this plan?
(能否請你簡單闡明如何完成這項計劃?)

o Would you please explain this process?
(能否請你解釋這個流程?)

o Sorry to interrupt, but I didn’t quite understand when you mentioned the second argument.
(抱歉打擾,我不是很清楚你描述的第二項論點。)

摘自五南文化事業機構出版《商用英文:最佳商務往來溝通藝術》
(https://www.dajiyuan.com)

如果您有新聞線索或資料給大紀元,請進入安全投稿爆料平台。
related article
評論